Each User grants Finbox a license to use the content supplied by each such User for the purposes of disclosure on the Finbox website.
This license includes, inter alia, the right for Finbox to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, digitize, use for advertising purposes, whether commercial or non-commercial, to sublicense or to transfer the content concerning each User (including information, pictures, descriptions, search criteria, etc.) over all or part of the Services and/or in any mailings of Finbox and in general through any electronic communication media (email, SMS, MMS, WAP, Internet, CD Rom or DVD).
Each User expressly authorizes Finbox to modify said content in order to conform to the interface or display requirements of the Services or of other communications media as set forth above, and/or to render them compatible with its technical performance or media format in question. These rights are granted throughout the world and for the entire term of this Agreement. The User is prohibited from copying, reproducing or otherwise using the content relating to other Users of Finbox for any purpose other than for those purposes strictly related to use of the Finbox services for personal purposes.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, Finbox Corporation has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Finbox Corporation's Copyright Agent the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Finbox Corporation's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: by e-mail at copyrightagent@Finbox.com or by mail at:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
15 Broad Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10005
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. Finbox Corporation may remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. Finbox Corporation may forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
3. Finbox Corporation may take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
If the alleged infringer believes that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against it and it would like to submit a counter-notification, it may file a Counter-Notification in Response to Claim of Copyright Infringement with Finbox Corporation's Copyright Agent. To be effective, a Counter-Notification must be a written communication provided to the Finbox Corporation's Copyright Agent for Notice that includes the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. The alleged infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the alleged infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Finbox Corporation may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter-Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Finbox Corporation may promptly provide you with a copy of the Counter-Notification;
2. Finbox Corporation may inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
3. Finbox Corporation may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter-Notification, provided Finbox Corporation's Copyright Agent for Notice has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Finbox Corporation's network or system.
You may want to seek the advice of independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.
Notice and Procedure for Making Complaints Regarding Content
To notify Finbox Corporation of Content that infringes your rights (other than copyright violations in which case please email copyrightagent@Finbox.com) or is otherwise unlawful ("Specified Content"), you must send a notice to the Finbox Corporation Content Complaint Manager by mail, e-mail, or fax, and provide the following information:
When we receive a notice that complies with the above requirements, we will evaluate the information you provided (including, if appropriate, forwarding the notice to, or otherwise contacting the source of the Specified Content), and if appropriate in our judgment, remove or disable access to the Specified Content. In such case, we may notify the source of the Specified Content of your complaint and our action taken. In some cases, if the source of the Specified Content provides us with information indicating that the Specified Content has been removed wrongly, we may reinstate the Specified Content. Our take-down and re-instatement procedures are and remain at our sole discretion.
You may want to seek the advice of independent legal counsel before filing a notice or responding to a notice filed by someone else.
Finbox Corporation Content Complaint Manager
Contact information for Finbox Corporation's Content Complaint Manager is as follows:
ATTN: Abuse Agent
15 Broad Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10005